The York University Keele Campus (4700 Keele Street) is located in North York, which is a 45-60 minute transit commute or a 30 minute drive from downtown Toronto. The closest subway station is Sheppard West (formerly Downsview) station, which has a direct 196 York University Rocket bus shuttle operating to the campus.
Getting to York University from Pearson Airport
Directions to the York University Keele Campus from Pearson International Airport: http://maps.info.yorku.ca/keele-airport-directions/
2) Public Transit: Getting to York University from Pearson International Airport
- Trip via the 52 and 195 TTC buses (see Google Maps here)
- Trip via the 52 and 41 TTC buses (see Google Maps here)
- Both the 195 and 41 buses arrive directly at the York bus loop.
Getting to York University from Billy Bishop Airport
Taxi: Common airport-Toronto taxi services include Aeroport Taxi and Beck Taxi.
Public Transit: The most direct route from Billy Bishop Airport to York
- Trip via the subway and 196 TTC bus (see Google Maps here)
* If you will be using the Toronto Transit system to get to the University, the TTC website, fare information, and transportation schedules can be found here: http://www.ttc.ca/ You will want to have change on hand for the trip. TTC costs $3.25/trip, which includes 1 transfer.
Driving and parking on campus
1) Driving directions to the York University Keele Campus: http://maps.info.yorku.ca/keele-driving-directions/
2) Daily rates for parking on the York University Keele Campus are dependent on the proximity of the parking lot to the centre of the campus. Please find the various rates at the following link: http://parking.info.yorku.ca/daily-rates/
3) Visitor accessible parking information is available at the following link: http://parking.info.yorku.ca/accessible/