The York University Keele Campus (4700 Keele Street) is located in North York, which is a 45-60 minute transit commute or a 30 minute drive from downtown Toronto. The closest subway station is Sheppard West (formerly Downsview) station, which has a direct 196 York University Rocket bus shuttle operating to the campus.
Getting to York University from Pearson Airport
Directions to the York University Keele Campus from Pearson International Airport: http://maps.info.yorku.ca/keele-airport-directions/
2) Public Transit: Getting to York University from Pearson International Airport
- Trip via the 52 and 195 TTC buses (see Google Maps here)
- Trip via the 52 and 41 TTC buses (see Google Maps here)
- Both the 195 and 41 buses arrive directly at the York bus loop.
Getting to York University from Billy Bishop Airport
Taxi: Common airport-Toronto taxi services include Aeroport Taxi and Beck Taxi.
Public Transit: The most direct route from Billy Bishop Airport to York
- Trip via the subway and 196 TTC bus (see Google Maps here)
* If you will be using the Toronto Transit system to get to the University, the TTC website, fare information, and transportation schedules can be found here: http://www.ttc.ca/ You will want to have change on hand for the trip. TTC costs $3.25/trip, which includes 1 transfer.
Driving and parking on campus